Heard 1011UTC pass over europe

Hi!

Today I was able to hear the 1011UTC pass over europe of Hamsat. Equipment I
used was a vertical omnidirectional antenna mounted on the roof of my car.
The receiver was a IC-R10 hand held scanner. I heared many stations, the
most between 144,880 and 145,920 in SSB. When the pass was at maximum
elevation about 60 degrees and the sat was in a range of about 700kms, I
tried to key my hand held 70cm TRX with 1 Watt into a rubberduck antenna,
and was able to find a poor signal on the downlink, so maybe a cw qso would
have been possible with this setup.

So let me say, thanks a lot for that great bird, will work it soon.

73s de Andy, oe1dmb