Hamsat doing Well

Hi All
Hamsat is doing good and being utilised well by all hams around the world.
I am very pleased to say I was the first VU to uplink all modes and worked
VU2WMY yesterday on a 6 deg el. This morning I worked the first DX from
Malaysia 9W2QC Chow on a 3 deg el.
This evening I worked 9W2QC, VU2WMY, VU2HFR heard HS1GLR

I have been receiving hundreds of mails about worked / heard reports and the
same maybe now be submitted to reports@amsat.in you can also view the
reports at our  www.amsatindia.com

Happy HAMSATing
Best 73