hamsat cw carrier

Hamsat CW carrier heard here at IO92NL at 1247 utc. Heard the continuous
carrier doppler from 145.940 to145.934 from the Indian transponder but was
unable to hear anything of the Dutch beacon on 145.860 and downwards.

I used the Amsat keps and my trusty AOR scanner  AR8000 with a 9 ele XY
RHCP. Subjectively the signal seemed weaker than the Japanese CUBESATS and
I could not capture the doppler in SPECTRAN although I could hear it.,

andy G0SFJ