Re: HAMSAT KEPS

At 02:52 PM 5/6/2005 -0700, Dave G. wrote:
>Could somebody tell me the correct KEPS for HamSat.
> I have an email with KEPS for
>UNKNOWN A, B and C
>B and C seem to be fellow travellers.
>I have looked on the AMSAT-India pages, AMSAT and NORAD but
>have not been able to get a good tracking as of this morning
>
>tnx de Dave KK7SS

I guess you got the keps, but for others who need the keps I would suggest
you sign up for keps distribution from Amsat on their website.
Periodically you will be sent updated keps for all satellites.   This is
how I got Hamsat keps this week.

I am running NOVA and simply select "save-as" on my e-mail program and save
the keps on my harddisc as a text file.  The to upload the updated keps I
select "setup" and "satellites" from the toolbar, and press "update keps
elements" when the satellite dialog box opens.  I then enter the file name
of the keps file I saved from my e-mail program and it is updated by
NOVA...simple!

GL on Hamsat.

73's,
Ed - KL7UW  <new call>