HAMSAT 0355 UTC pass over West Malaysia

Hello all,

At 0355, HAMSAT passed over West Malaysia with a maximum elevation of 52
degrees.  The beacon was very strong at 145.936 +/- peaking up to S7.

On this pass, I worked VU2POP, Pop, who is my first DX station via HAMSAT.
I also understood from Pop that I was the first DX station that he had
contacted via HAMSAT.  Signals were very beautiful at 59+++.

Again, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the HAMSAT team and all for
making such a fine satellite.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.

P.S. Thank you, Pop for clarifying that we are now allowed to use this
satellite.