Hamsat, Nice!

Very big signals and excellent audio quality on Hamsat at the 10:13 p.m.
pass this evening (Fri).

Chatted with N8MH and K0VTY, heard many more.

I forgot how busy it is to operate two rotors and doppler correction at the
same time while trying to chat!

I used a 4 el quad (vert polarization) on the downlink and an 8 el quad
(vert polarization) on the uplink with my FT-847. I also had an in-shack
gasfet preamp running.

With the noise level at S 0.5, signals were 5x7 on many signals.

Tomorrow I'll have to measure passband noise.

Sure is nice to have an SSB/CW bird back in space, congrats Amsat India!!!

...hasan, N0AN