Re: Hamsat

Hello Jack,
I am active on the sats, and it is a linear transponder only, no FM,
thank god, give me ssb anytime !!
I will be on over the weekend after AmsatVU declare it open for use, at
the moment it really should not be used.
Well thats how protocol normally works anyway !
Speak to you on the sats soon
73 de Keith

--
Keith Bainbridge