Re: Enjoy the Hamsat

I am very worried about the monitoring of the batteries with this
terrific transponder.  It will likely
be very popular, reminiscent of AO-7 days.  If this is William's
transponder or the other, it is
a beautiful job.  How do we monitor battery voltage, array currents,
etc. ?  Possibly the most
important experiment you have done is the Lithium Ion batteries.  It
would be a real shame to
have flown them and then not to be able to gather lots of telemetry on them!

Bob
N4HY