Re: Use of Hamsat

"Don, w7das" <w7das@cox.net> wrote:
I, for one, am going to wait until our friends in India give the official OK
to use the bird. I wouldn't want the bus voltages jumping all around while
they are trying to get a baseline of it's orbital performance as people
around the world pounce on it...

I agree. Discretion is the better part of valor...we should wait first until we're invited, and second, until we're sure the batteries are charged, the bird is functioning properly, etc.

73 Jeff WB2SYK
http://mail.yahoo.com