HAMSAT transponder is on but

Hi all,
The transponder is on - but I do not know if our friends
in India really have given it free ?
I am guilty myself as I made one QSO on the pass with AOS at 0808 UTC
in Copenhagen.
On the last pass at 0944 UTC I just listened and think I found
the beacon. I am not sure since the frequency was approximately
4 kHz lower than 145.940 MHz taking doppler into account.
It had no modulation.

Another observation is that the signals here were best using Left
Hand Circular Polarisation.

73 OZ1MY