Hamsat Orbit #15 per NOVA

I downloaded the keps that I receive from Ray Hoad and loaded Hamsat into a
veiw to see a pass was in progress over Alaska.  I quickly turned on the
FT-847 and with my FM-repeater whip connected to see if there was any
beacon signal...I tried both 145.860 and 145.936 and vicinity but could not
hear any thing thru the the number of birdies on this part of the band....ugh!

I haven't listened in the satellite sub-band for some months.  I guess the
neighborhood went to "Hxxx"!  I guess I will hook up my DCI filter to see
it that helps.  The pass was 0613-0626 utc May 6th.

73's,
Ed - KL7UW  <new call>