AO-51 L/U 00:57 Z Pass May 5,05 Cincinnati

Only station heard on the above subj pass was K4RTS. My signal just would not
hold up but did receive several very clear calls from this station down to
LOS.  I am  using  Yaesu 736 15 watts into about a 100 ft of cable to an M
Squared 23 CM35EZ.  Haven't quite mastered the doppler settings for 1.2 G.
Farrell Winder, W8ZCF Cincinnati, Ohio