AO-51 in mode L/U over Europe observations

Hi all,
Yesterday and today I have used AO-51 in mode-L/U and
it seems to be more difficult than using mode-L/S at
the end of March.
It can not be because the downlink is on 435 MHz - but perhaps
we have new users (misusers - QRM) on the L band uplink.
I use 10 W in the radioroom. This is about 4 W at the antennas,
which are 2 19 turn helixes. Gain about 18 dBic.
Thanks to the stations worked so far :-)
73 OZ1MY
Ib