Re[2]: AO-51 Control Team News

Thank you but I do not want to have to go to another website to get AMSAT
news. AO-51 is the only sat that is being changed at random by human
controllers. It was nice and easy to get that info by just opening the
Amsat main page.

In my olpinion the change reflects poor customer relations. Its good to add
things and change things that make life easier for users NOT the other way
arround.

Les