Re: Re: AO-51 Control Team News

I have the Command Team AMSAT page as my home page on my satellite computer, so when I start IE, I immediately see the current update if there is one :)

Personally? I had trouble decoding the table/chart.  Also, the box with the current mode/etc. seemed to change modes at 0000 UTC, which isn't when the bird changes modes.  So, it seemed that on the first evening pass of a given day, it was likely to be wrong if a mode change was about to occur--which is when we most need it to be correct!

Anyhow, the keps.it webpage looks like a good source for modes in a table view...

73,

Mark N8MH