OSCAR-11 Silent

OSCAR-11's VHF beacon (145.826 Mhz) switched ON as expected 28 April,
and was last heard on 30 April 16:04 UTC.  Nothing heard on 02 May, and
each day since then.

Solar eclipses started 27 April, reaching an average 9.7% of orbit time
by 02 May.  I had been expecting problems during the eclipse season, but
not quite so soon!

I'll be listening for OSCAR-11 from time to time. I would be very
interested in having reports of reception.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.