hamsat update

We congratulate all who have worked for the hamsat and its successful
launch, we some 18 hams members of AMSAT -INDIA regd. and Swl who witnessed
the launch in ISRO bangalore today, saw the pre and post launch parameters
in ISRO also waited for the orbit 1 and were told of both satellites
launched today to be in good health.
it would take few days before operational by hams.
vu3sxe.
sandip shah - 91 94484 26365
the amsat-india regd. website is updated last night

 http://www.amsatindia.com/amsatindia.htm