Correction: AMSAT at 2005 Dayton Hamvention (Volunteers Needed)

After releasing this memo, it was brought to my attention that there
is typo regarding the drawing for the Membership Prize Raffle.  The
drawing will take place on Sunday, May 22 (not May 16).  The
corrected date is incorporated below.

My apologies for the error.

73
Barry