AO51 23cm uplink results

My results on AO51 today (23cm uplink, 70cm downlink):

I used 10W + a simple qubicle quad, but was not able to
come over the satellite. A very few EU stations managed
to get over it: I heared IW4DVZ and OZ1MY, both also
using 10W (only) but having larger antennas (IW4DVZ
reported to use a 35 elements antenna).

So that's clear:10W is enough, but the antenna needs to be
improved here (or the weather maybe, it was rainy ?).

Was a nice challenge today - command team thanks for the
experimental set-up !

Henk
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo