Re:PCsat Sate-Gates

Hi Bob,

You're doing a great job with PCSAT and now PCSAT2 !

I will try to have a 24/7 IGATE station set-up for PCSAT2 around the summer.

However - unrelated to that: I also have a request for yourself: could
the official website be updated more often ? We normally look at it
for the latest details and instructions for us (users). Yet - for that to
work it needs to be rather up-to-date, which it isn't.

Today your website (http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html)
still urges all of us not to use PCSAT, so I didn't (but would love to!).

Seeing your post I feel we can give it a try again, correct ?
73's - Henk / PA3GUO
pa3guo@amsat.org
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo