AMSAT Field Day 2005

I have uploaded the rules for AMSAT Field Day to my website
http://www.amsatnet.com

They can be found at the top of the menu on the left. They are available in
both DOC and PDF formats.

They will also appear on the AMSAT.ORG website under Awards and Contests link
on the left menu bar.

With HAMSAT launching, this should give us an extra satellite to exercise after
it is comissioned.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards