PCsat Sate-Gates

Here is a snapshot of the PCsat IGates that I found
active in the last 24 hours.  PCsat is only working
a few packets a day, so I am not asking for anything,
just taking a snapshot of what is working.

Later when PCSAt2 goes up and has a UHF 435.275
MHz downlink, some of these sites may want to
consider adding a UHF receiver or switching over.
But not till then.

thanks, Bob

AA1XD
AC7TK