RE: Tower height

Time for a Fire Sale! :)

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of sco@sco-inc.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 8:07 AM
To: John Becker
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Tower height

At 07:10 PM 5/3/2005, you wrote:
>Home Depot has a sale on chain saws !

I have one 100+ feet tall oak 15 feet from the house that overhangs the
porch. Two 110 ft pines within 20 feet on either end of my new
"treehouse".
10 100 ft pines in the front yard, three of them within 15 feet of the
power lines and cable tv and telephone lines going down the street. Two
more that overhang my neighbor's house. What do I do with the two acres
of
woods along my 450 ft northern border or the acres of trees along my 250
ft
border to the south?