From: Malcolm Hall <malcolm.hall2@ntlworld.com>
Sent: May 3, 2005 4:26 PM
To: "amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] FO29

Hi Gang
Terry G1WPR and I are on FO29 most weekdays around 12.30 utc > and work
it around that time when available .Recent passes have given excellent
passes into the US and Canada(right across to Alaska)....We invite any
of you guys over there to join us on the bird
Fo29 is a very under used bird during the daytime apart from DO9OAM /P
on Tuesdays  and Joe K3SZH (when he puts his coffee cup down :-)!only
joking!!)

I have noticed on the BB just lately that some folk's are having
problems using inverting transponders on SSB.........Once you have
cracked it you will enjoy it Hi!
Look forward to getting you in our log books!

Malc G7NFO
O to be young again!