Tower height

My tree guy was just here and told me that my tree canopy is at a height of
at least 110 feet.  So I am thinking that a 89 ft tower with a mast another
15 feet higher is the only way i could ever "clear" the trees.

Looks like a 90 ft tubular tower with top mounted antenna array would be a
waste of money. The only way to clear the tree cover would be a triangular
tower at least 89 feet tall.

Les