Help with posting HAMSAT info on internet

Hi AMSATs,

All is going well here in the warm Indian country.
HAMSAT is doing well and I do my best to get as most
information as possible for HAM world.

Unfortunatly I can not put pictures on my webpage from
here. When I am back home in The Netherlands it will
alread be to late. Is there anyone from the AMSAT-NA,
AMSAT-DL or other fast and well known AMSAT webpage
that like to post pictures and information from the
Indian HAMSAT for the worldwide hamsat community on
their webpage ?

This must be on a none profit basis and only for
information to the international ham community.
Newspapers, press or AMSAT journals, please contact
AMSAT-India or me directly.

73 William
PE1RAH
---