AO7 - new op

There is a FB new op on AO-7 - Look for K7DID, Deanna, (or AnnaEd if you
are into the private joke).  Not only is she FB, but her QSL card is  -
well - so different it should be in a museum.

If you hear any other DID, they are probably Pa (K8DID) or Uncle Ben (K9DID).

Make sure you ask "Are you Deanna's Pa (K8DID)" or "Oh - You must be
Deanna's Uncle" (K9DID)  Alternatively you can ask "Are you FOD (meaning
Friend of Deanna).  FOD8 (pa) FOD9 (Ben) or FOD0(Emily) which also makes me
FODO. I guess I have to live with that.

In all of the above cases, I hope everyone enjoys our humor, but more
importantly welcomes K7DID on the birds. She's a FB operator, and I'm sure
you will all want to get her excellent QSL card.  I can't wait to get mine.

Emily
(hehehehehe - I'm doing this because in a moment of actual sanity I
remembered Amateur Radio is FUN!)