Cushcraft TB416 Oscar Antenna.

Howdy from Bill K7MT

I was given a nice cushcraft TB416 with a PS-4 switcher and would like to
use it for field day.  However, after assembly I found there were no baluns
to tie in the driven elements !!!!!!

I e-mailed cushcraft and they no longer support this old Sat antenna.  Can
anyone help me for putting together two baluns for the TB-416.  I think it
is RG-59U like the phasing harness ( I have it extra as the PS-4 switcher
replaces)  but not sure.  Also what length is the balun and what type of
wire do I use.

Thanks  Bill K7MT AMSAT 33461