AO7

Hello everybody,

I have a question: AO7 signals vary A LOT from day to day, and a few minutes
ago it "died" on me in the middle of a qso (30+ degrees elevation, full sunlight)
- what is the reason?

I thought that every time the bird would wake up it would do so in "full
power". Is there still a power control system working? And if that is the
case, what does it base its "decisions" on? There are no more batteries to
measure... Do solar panels give a wide range of voltage?

Thanks for your wisdom.

73 Piero HB9DSU

*** Music, ham radio and more - http://www.qsl.net/hb9dsu ***