Re: I will soon wave goodbye to my radio on HAMSAT...

William Leijenaar wrote:

>Hi AMSATs,
>
>I am now more close to the rocket than I was yesterday
>hihi. In a few days HAMSAT will be launched and I will
>"wave it goodbye" :o)
>
>I hope this will make the satellite happy and work
>well in space hehehe...
>
>I am looking forward to signal reports from all around
>the world, and I know many are waiting to receive it.
>
>73
>VU/PE1RAH
>William
>---
>http://mail.yahoo.com
>----

Hello My Friend William,

I would like to wish you the very best on the launch of the Hamsat on
behalf of all Canadian Amateurs.
We look forward to hearing the bird here on the west coast of Canada.
Very best of 73 my friend and we will await your reports after the launch.
I will forward reports as soon as we hear first sounds from the bird.
Please post Keps as soon as possible.

73 and very best of luck,

--
Bill Greene VE7WFG