Re: Trouble with SatPC32

I just wanted to let everyone know what a terrific program Erich has written
in SatPC32, and about the fantastic support he offers.

When I recently notified him that the 2nd sub-tone feature for SO-50 did not
appear to work with the 910H, Erich confirmed it with another 910 user, and
then sent 2 patched versions of the .EXE file for me to test, WITHIN 48
HOURS of my message!  You won't find that kind of support from just about
anyone else....

If you haven't settled on a tracking program yet, I HIGHLY recommend
SatPC32!!  If you have used the demo but not yet registered it, by all
means, DO!  100% of the proceeds go to AMSAT to support the development and
launch of the birds we love so much.

And Erich, thanks once again for all you do!!!

George, KA3HSW