I will soon wave goodbye to my radio on HAMSAT...

Hi AMSATs,

I am now more close to the rocket than I was yesterday
hihi. In a few days HAMSAT will be launched and I will
"wave it goodbye" :o)

I hope this will make the satellite happy and work
well in space hehehe...

I am looking forward to signal reports from all around
the world, and I know many are waiting to receive it.

73
VU/PE1RAH
William
---