SO-50 via handheld

What a thrill to work Clara on SO-50 today. The new arrow antenna is
working just fine. I did add a KLM 12 watt 2 meter amp to the THD7A/E to
make the contact more solid. I had a ARR preamp in line but did not turn it
on. So far I have not seen a need for it. I might imagine on a marginal
pass it might make the difference. What fun and I can't wait for vacation
and a chance to try from Nagshead, N.C.

73's << John