Array Mounting

Has anyone ever tried mounting a small satellite array about 10 feet BELOW
a small HF yagi (Force-12 C-4SS) on a 72 foot crank up tower (TX-472MDP) ???

If I wanted to crank the tower over to adjust antennas, or even lower it
down to do so, having the satellite array on the lower portion of the mast
would be better. I wonder how the signals might be affected by shooting
thru the HF antenna.

Still thinking, if i could utilize only one tower here i could save at
least $4,000 (even after buying the M2 AZ-EL rotors) this way. But i don;t
want to do it if it would be a "bad" solution.

Les