Ron Broadbent-Sadly missed.

I was so sad to read on this reflector this morning about the  demise of Ron.
My intoduction to the world of Amsat was due in the main to him  and due to
him I was fortunate to be able to meet most of my satellite  friends
across several continents.
He will be solely missed at the Annual UoS Colloquium this year ,an  event he
initiated way back.
He was a catalyst to many and to many he was MR AMSAT.
Both he and Beryl always kept their home open to those who wanted to know
and learn about this facinating side of our hobby. I recall the many times we
used to discuss satellite matters over a cup of Tea which he relished.
Am sure he looks down upon all of us from that Shack in Space wishing he  was
there at the next Launch.
Thank you Ron for helping us radio hams  in so many different  ways.

Peter G4AJG