Re: ts2000x upgrade

Hi Don,

Please look at the file Subtone.sqf   It is where you need to configure.  Here are the first few lines of mine...

AO-51,67.0,$3F,1
SO-50,67.0,$3F,1
;
; Hints:
;
; This file contains the data that is required by SatPC32 to control the
; subaudio tone functions of the radio.
;
; At present, the program supports these functions with the Yaesu FT-847, FT-736R,
; FT-817, FT-857, FT-897, the Icom IC-910H and the Kenwood TS-2000.
; With the FT-736R the optional unit FTS-8 is required.
;
; At present, SO-50 and AO-51 are the only satellites which require a sub audible
; tone (67.0 Hertz) on the uplink signal. If another satellite of this kind is
; launched a new line may be added to the data section of this file.

Hope that helps!

73,

Mark N8MH