ts2000x upgrade

Hello,
 Just upgraded my TS-2000x . I can see the tones now when I am not in the
sat mode. Is  the tone automatically use by the sat mode when it is setup on
the rig. Or is there another method that has to be used to activate the tone
(for ao-51). The upgrade went fb. No glitches with the fine instructions
that were on the web. I don't see any indication that it is being used when
SatPc32 changes to ao-51.

Thanks

Don...w2xb