Re: Problems FT847 and serial control

Some extra information.

My FT847 does not have a built-in antenna tuner.
I use a home built serial cable (which worked fine) connected
between the COM port of my PC and de serial port of the FT847.
I already checked the cable but wil check again.
Baudrate settings are correct for PC and FT847 (57.6 kbps).

I haven't tried the full reset. But will do so after I have checked
everything once more.

Thanks for your quick replies.

73, Andre PH7AT