From: Rogerkola [mailto:Rogerkola@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 21:14 UTC
To: Steve
Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Failed attempt on FO-29.

Steve...

You must have missed the rest of this discussion, Patrick and Eric have been
working diligently for two weeks, discussing the best operating conditions
for FO-29 in regards to frequency, power and doppler with many interested
hams on this BB.

After finally settling on a 5w signal into the bird, on a Monday AM pass
they had success but Patrick was worried that learning how to manually
adjust for doppler would interfere with other operators.

My comment was that a weekday pass on a linear bird with a "wide" passband
was the perfect place to practice.

Roger
WA1KAT