From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of DOBarrows@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 03:03 UTC
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7

I found AO-7 in mode B at 0200 GMT April 27 with Steve, N3TE, giving his
call
sign.  I called Steve and right after that I heard nothing.  I thought that
maybe AO-7 had flipped into mode A but I couldn't find a trace of it on ten
meters either.  Hope it didn't run into a meteor!

Dave W8IJ
Camp Hill, PA