Problems FT847 and serial control

Hi all,

I own a Yaesu FT847 transceiver which I use mainly for satellite work.
I use SatPC32 for automatic dopler correction of uplink and downlink
frequencies.
I also used Ham Radio Deluxe 3.0.8 for PSK31 operation on HF (PTT control).
This worked perfectly until some weeks ago.

Ham Radio Deluxe cannot connect to the FT847 anymore.
In SatPC32 I can switch the FT847 to satellite mode and the uplink and
downlink
frequencies are set. But after that neither frequency is updated.
If I toggle satellite mode off/on (in SatPC32) the uplink and downlink
frequencies
are set to the current values again but no more updates after that.

At first I thought the MAX232 IC was broken but I'm not sure as the
FT847 still
receives data from SatPC32.

Does anyone here have had simular problems? I would like to hear your
suggestions.

73,

Andre PH7AT
www.ph7at.net