QSO via Email...

Woody:
Sorry, my mistake...What I meant to post, was during the QSO, I was told the grid, but my digital recorder 'logger' died and I lost the entire pass recording.

This is what I should have posted....

I don't count eQSLs either....
Good for info and that's about it...no count for contacts.

Thanks for pointing it out in either respect.

73!
Ernest...

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.