AO-51 QRP contacts

Made a contact with K6YK (6 degree for him) using my TH-D7A with a
whip antenna running 5 watts and listening with the AOR-8200B with an
Arrow on the 0329Z 47 degree pass.  All kinds of birdies on the
scanner receiver made it hard to hear.

On the 0513Z pass, worked W0EEC with the TH-D7A on the arrow on a 3
degree pass for me.  Was able to hear for about 30 seconds before it
faded away.  Look forward to making some contacts tomorrow morning on
the QRP side.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.
Amsat #35741