QRP? (0510z)

I went up on the QRP side of AO-51 with 1W and had one QSO with KA9SCF
(thanks Pat!)

On the other hand I bounced over to the full power side and had 4 contacts.

I'm not sure why but it seemed that this QRP night was a bust here on the
west coast.  Can folks on the east coast comment on their experiences?

73

- E
W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org