TrakBox

I have been digging around in my collection of gear and found a few TrakBox
printed circuit boards. Also misc parts from the TrakBox Project. Does
anyone use T_B for steering Yaesu rotators? I have been inactive long
enough that I do not know what is used these days.

I also found a Yaesu 5400-G (same as new) that was used less than 30
minutes in an indoor demo of T_B.

Also found my Kenwood TS-711/811 twins I used when I was active on the
birds. I am glad Dayton is coming up soon so I can find new homes for some
of my collection.

Any takers? I can take any/all to Dayton for inspection.

Inquiries: hr_gear@charter.net