RE: AO-7

Maybe it ran into darkness?  No batteries, no sun, no fun.

Greg  KO6TH

----Original Message Follows----
From: DOBarrows@aol.com
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO-7
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:03:03 EDT

I found AO-7 in mode B at 0200 GMT April 27 with Steve, N3TE, giving his
call
sign.  I called Steve and right after that I heard nothing.  I thought that
maybe AO-7 had flipped into mode A but I couldn't find a trace of it on ten
meters either.  Hope it didn't run into a meteor!

Dave W8IJ
Camp Hill, PA