AO-51 contact/s....

Greetings all:

During the 03:30 pass of AO-51 tonight, I worked w7sda, but during the polarization shift, I could not get his grid.

I would like to get this to complete the QSO if at all possible.

I also wish to say HELLO to John, K6YK during this pass as well.

P.S.

I would also like to extend my thanks to the following for sending their cards to me.

K8ZZU
KC8ZFN
KA9ERV
WD4DHJ
N2OEQ
KG4RWO
K5MAN

All of the above were worked via AO-51 from my grid in EN55.

THANK YOU!

73!
Ernest A. Erickson, KA9UCE, EN55
3960 Moen lake Road