Re: Pre amp use with Arrow antenna...

Seems to me that if your arrow has the built-in duplexer, and you put the
UHF preamp right at the antenna feed point, you don't need an RF-switched
preamp, because the TX RF is routed elsewhere.  Not to mention that if the
preamp ever switches you're back to simplex operation.
Or have I missed something?