9k6 modem for sale

Hi guys,
I have a PacComm Spirit II 9k6 TNC for sale. This TNC _was_ working before I
attemped to reset the solder jumpers to make it a full satellite model. Now
it doesn't. I do have the manual, and the box, but not the time or desire to
undo what i did. Combine this with some possible issues with the 910h and
I'd like to sell it. I have several items on Ebay, but wanted to offer it
here first. Email me an offer, and I'll pick one by Friday at noon. 25% of
the total will be donated to the AMSAT project of your choice. Shipping in
the US is on me, international is on you.

BTW, I'm pretty sure PacComm can supply the equipment to make this TNC do
38.4.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS Here's a link to my current Ebay auctions
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZko4ma