G-5400B

I have a G-5400B. I wanted to bench test it before it went up,so I hooked it
up on the bench per manual all wires to there corresponding numbers applied
power,the unit powered up but the needles on both az & el were all the way
right.I figured a problem so I checked the ohms per the yaesu tech on the
phone everything checked out ok.Wired it back up powered on ok now the
needles are all the way left and no 6v out to the pots.Any ideas! or is it
not a user fix?or should because of the age of the unit get a new G-5500 or
maybe something better.Any input will be appreciated.I'm still using the
DJ-580T and Arrow.Sure would like to get the 910H and M2 yagi's up on the
air.Stepping in a fire ant pile in the middle of the night in the yard with
the Arrow makes it hard to adjust the radio and keep the antenna on
track.hihi

"73"
Robert
KI4HXT